CT525 Chevy LS V8, 376 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Long Block Crate Engine Type
**$175 shipping included in price
This item 12119331563 is made to order. It will be shipped when it is produced.
JF2's CT525 Dynoed Engine 6.2L crate engine is based on the LS engine family and delivers serious power for serious racing series, including Super Late Model and modifieds.
It is similar to the 6.2L LS3, but we have adapted it to circle track racing with a carbureted intake manifold, 6-quart racing oil pan and more. The engine is lightweight and strong, using an aluminum block with cross-bolted 6-bolt main caps and high-flow LS3 rectangular-port cylinder heads. This combination produces 533 hp at 6,600 rpm and a hefty 477 lb.-ft. of torque at 5,200 rpm.
The CT525 Dynoed Engine 6.2L comes with coil-on-plug ignition, and an SFI-certified balancer
- Dyno-verified horsepower and torque
- Piston rings are broken-in using a proprietary dyno program
- Lash and timing are individually tuned
- Use LSX ignition controller (P/N 19171130)
- Requires addition of carburetor, starter, fuel system, exhaust system, and front accessory drive system
- The 6-quart circle track oil pan is designed to clear most GM rear-steer chassis with stock engine location. Requires external oil filter and cooler (will increase capacity to approximately 8 quarts)
- For Circle Track Racing only – Not intended for street use.
- The CT525 Dynoed Engine does not include a water pump or factory exhaust manifolds
- Circle Track racing engines from Chevrolet Performance include anti-tampering seals installed
- Engine is ready to race right out of the crate!
- Dyno sheet of your engine