350 Chevy Small Block V8, 360 cu. in. Engine Displacement, 10.5:1 Compression Ratio
**$175 shipping included in price
This item 12136000 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Now, JF2 Racing Engines is offering this IMCA/NASCAR-spec racing crate engine as a dyno-verified package that is ready to race! This 360 cu. in. small block Chevy is specifically built for Stock Cars in either the IMCA or NASCAR series.
- 360 cubic inch
- 10.5:1 compression
- Seasoned stock 4 bolt block with all new components
- Icon forged pistons
- Scat cast crank
- 6.0" bushed I-beam rods
- King XP bearings
- ARP hardware
- EQ spec heads
- Edelbrock 2701 Performer EPS intake
- Custom solid lifter cam
- Champ style oil pan
- Melling Shark oil pump
- MSD distributor & wires
- Engineered for Holley 500 CFM 2-barrel 4412 carburetor
- IMCA approved
- Dyno tested and includes your engine's sheet
- Piston rings are broken-in using a proprietary dyno program
- Lash and timing are individually tuned
Note: Shown with dyno carburetor installed - carburetor not included. Engine component manufacturer subject to change based on availability.