350 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Long Block Crate Engine Type
**$175 Shipping Included in Price
The 350 Small-Block is the cornerstone of the performance world – the most popular high-performance Small-Block crate engine. The 350/290 Deluxe, with 300 hp and 335 lb.-ft. of torque, adds an aluminum intake manifold and chrome dress-up kit to create one of the most stylish and value-driven engines on the market.
Like all Chevrolet Performance Small-Block crate engines, the engine is built with a cast-iron block. It’s got four-bolt main caps – a feature that’s almost impossible to find in cores – and it’s filled with a tough rotating assembly featuring aluminum pistons delivering an 8.0:1 compression ratio. This recipe delivers a strong 300 hp and 335 lb.-ft. of torque that you can feel in the driver’s seat.
- 350 CID
- 4.00 x 3.48 inch bore stroke
- Cast-Iron Block
- Nodular iron crankshaft
- Powdered metal steel connecting rods
- Cast-aluminum pistons
- Hydraulic flat tappet camshaft
- Camshaft lift: .450 intake/.460 exhaust
- Camshaft duration: 222° intake/222° exhaust
- 76cc cylinder heads
- Valve size: 1.94 intake/1.50 exhaust
- 8.0:1 compression ratio
- Stamped steel rocker arms
- 1.5:1 rocker arm ratio
- 5,100 max rpm
- Internally balanced
- Dual plane intake manifold (not mounted)
- Engine does not include timing cover gaskets or bolts. Intake manifold and chrome dress up parts are included but not installed.
- Carburetor and air cleaner not included. Intake is not pre installed
24-month or 50,000-mile/80,000-kilometer limited warranty.