Universal Fit, 350 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Turn-Key Crate Engine Crate Engine Type
**$175 shipping included in price
THE CLASSIC 350 SMALL-BLOCK WITH MODERN FEATURES
As part of Chevrolet Performance’s new line of Street Performance engines, the SP350 offers contemporary engine features on the classic Small-Block architecture, for a unique blend of the low-rpm torque 350 engines have always been known for, and is also higher-rpm performance comparable.
The SP350’s unique capability lies in its lightweight aluminum cylinder heads, which feature a valvetrain with beehivestyle valve springs, similar to the design of the high-revving LS engine family. They enable greater high-rpm performance and durability, allowing the engine to rev higher and maximize the airflow capability of the heads – all without sacrificing the 350’s signature torque.
Our SP350 Turn-Key package comes complete with the distributor and balancer installed. The carburetor, starter, fuel pump air conditioning pump, alternator, Front-End Accessory Drive Kit and more are also included, ready to bolt on.
Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines include a 24-month or 50,000-mile/80,000-kilometer limited warranty.
- Part Number: 19333158
- Engine Type: Chevy Small-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu in): 350
- Bore x Stroke (in): 4.000 x 3.480
- Block: Cast-iron with 4-bolt main caps
- Crankshaft: Forged steel (shot peened)
- Connecting Rods: Powdered metal
- Pistons: Hypereutectic aluminum
- Camshaft Type: Hydraulic roller
- Camshaft Lift (in): .474 intake / .510 exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@.050 in): 208° intake / 221° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads: Fast Burn aluminum; 62cc chambers
- Valve Size (in): 2.000 intake / 1.550 exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1 nominal
- Rocker Arms: Stamped steel
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5:1
- Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
- Ignition Timing: 36º Total @ 4,000 rpm
- Maximum Recommended rpm: 5,800
- Balanced: External
- Flexplate: 12.750"
- Intake Manifold: Dual Plane