350 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Long Block Crate Engine Type
**$175 shipping included in price
Drop some performance into your Street Rod, Muscle Car or Truck with these genuine GM Performance engines! All GM Performance engines include a 24 Month 50,000 mile warranty. Chevrolets entry level performance crate engines come in the form of these 350 cubic inch HO motors with approximately 9.1:1 compression, 330 horsepower at 5,000 rpm and 380 ft./lbs. of torque at 3,800 rpm.
Cylinder heads are Vortec cast iron style with 64cc chambers; 170cc intake runners with 1.94 in. intake valves and 1.50 in. exhaust valves. Stamped steel self-aligning rocker arms are used for reliability.
- 9.1:1 compression, 330 horsepower at 5,000 rpm and 380 ft./lbs. of torque at 3,800 rpm
- 4-bolt main 1-piece rear main seal block, nodular cast iron crankshaft, powdered metal connecting rods, and dished cast aluminum pistons
- Hydraulic flat tappet camshafts with .435 in. intake lift and .460 in exhaust lift
- Vortec cast iron cylinder heads
- Stamped steel self-aligning rocker arms for reliability: 1.5:1 ratio
- 4.00" x 3.48" bore x stroke
- 92 octane recommended fuel
- Lobe separation: 112.5°
- 24 Month 50,000 mile warranty
Note: These 350 HO are not intended for marine use and should only be used in 1979 and earlier pre-emissions street vehicles or any year off road vehicles.
- Fully assembled long block
- Chrome steel valve covers with Chevy Bowtie logo
- Oil pump, pick-up, oil pan
- Front timing cover
- Passenger side RH oil dipstick and tube
Warning: Not Intended For Marine Use
Possible Applications -
- Replace that V-6 with some all-American V-8 muscle
- Restore your muscle car with a little bit more than stock
- Best for use with pre-1979 stock Small Block Chevy vehicles
*Applications have not been validated. They are merely suggestions of how you might enjoy your GM Performance Parts crate engine. Some applications may affect engine warranty. Some applications may not be emission legal; check state and local ordinances."
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations