302 Ford Small Block V8, 302 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Deluxe Crate Engine Crate Engine Type
**Truck Freight Shipping Charges Apply.
Need a new engine for your Blue Oval ride? This JF2 exclusive crate motor will work great in your street rod or classic pickup truck. Machined and assembled at BluePrint Engines, each engine is dyno tested and includes the dyno sheet. Has a 30 month/50,000 mile manufacturer's warranty.
Dyno Sheet (PDF) (Note: This sheet represents one example engine. Your individual engine may differ slightly.)
- 300+ Horsepower at 5300
- 320+ ft lbs at 3800
- Hand picked .040" over seasoned 1986-1995 block
- Squared and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders computer honed to within .0002"
- Cylinders sonic tested
- Brass freeze plugs
- 9.6-1 compression ratio
- Premium cast 2MAE crankshaft - ground 10/10
- Balanced rotating assembly
- Harmonic balancer
- Melling hi-volume oil pump
- Chrome front sump oil pan
- Hyd. Roller camshaft .543 int./.554 exh. lift, 218 int./226 exh. duration at .050, 112° lobe separation
- H.D. double roller timing chain
- Timing cover w/ dipstick hole
- Modified Ford E7TE cast iron heads
- 1.94" swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60" swirl polished exhaust valves
- Hardened retainers and springs
- Hardened pushrods
- Aluminum valve covers and breathers
- Polished aluminum dual plane 4bbl intake manifold
- Distributor installed and timing set
- Automatic transmission 157 tooth flexplate included (not installed)
Learn more about these crate engines by reading our article, "Building a Better SBF" as featured in Custom Classic Trucks Magazine.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations