350 Chevy Small Block V8, 383 Chevy Small Block V8, 383 cu. in. Engine Displacement
**$175 shipping included in price
What's better than classic cubic inches and trusted EFI to power your ride? These BluePrint/FiTech crate engine packages from JF2 are sure to please, not only you and your vehicle but your wallet as well.
- (1) BluePrint 383 Small Block Chevy Crate Engine
- (1) FiTech 30005 Easy Street EFI Throttle Body System, 600HP
- (1) Moroso HEI Under Header Spark Plug Wire Set, Black
- (1) GM HEI Distributor Wiring Pigtail Connector, 10 Inch
BluePrint 383 Crate Engine
This 383 Chevy "Stroker" motor is assembled at BluePrint Engines, each Small Block Chevy engine is dyno tested (includes individual dyno sheet) and comes with a 30 month/50,000 mile warranty. Each crate engine is built to crank out 420 hp @ 5200 rpm and 450 ft.-lbs. @ 4300 rpm.
- 420 hp @ 5200 rpm
- 450 ft.-lbs. @ 4300 rpm
- 4-bolt main, 1-piece rear main seal seasoned block
- Passenger side dipstick
- Chrome valve covers and timing cover
- New plain steel oil pan
- New cast steel crankshaft
- Rotating assembly balanced to within 2 grams
- Harmonic balancer
- 153 tooth flexplate w/ single 3-bolt converter pattern 10-3/4" bolt circle
- Hypereutectic pistons
- 10:1 compression
- Hydraulic flat tappet cam
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- Performance aluminum cylinder heads
- Hardened retainers and performance valve springs
- Aluminum dual plane intake
- New HEI distributor
- 2500 stall converter recommended
FiTech EFI Throttle Body System
FiTech Easy Street EFI 600HP System is the perfect solution to bring new life to your build, with just a touch of classic styling. They arrive pre-programmed for an out of the box performance experience and can be set up in a matter of minutes. FiTech Easy Street EFI System features 4 flow matched 80-lb injectors and utilizes Annular Swirl Wet Flow technology for complete fuel atomization. Easy Street series throttle body is finished in that classic carburetor gold and fits on any 4 barrel intake manifold, providing you the best combination of budget-minded, modern fuel injection technology!
- Classic Carburetor Gold Finish.
- Four FiTech 80-lb flow matched injectors.
- Extreme self-learning for wide range super-fast dial in correction.
- Suitable for crate engines and performance engines.
- Pre-programmed with Bolt-N-Go technology for out of the box
performance with minimal input required
- Easy tach input, reads tach signal from COIL, HEI, CDI, and many other
ignition brands (NO TIMING CONTROL)
- For non-boosted engines-natural aspirated applications ONLY
- Wideband O2 sensor with mounting kit
- Onboard fuel pump driver with PWM
- Annular discharge design
- HandHeld tunning module for performance tuning
- 1 fan control
- E85 compatible (30% reduction in HP capacity of fuel system and EFI)
These fuel injection units are backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty. Tuning and technical support are available through the phone and online support by the way of tech articles and emails. It's out-of-the-box compatible with everything from a 200 horsepower, small cubic inch factory original motor all the way up to a 600 HP engine build. FiTech Go Street EFI will provide lower idle rpm, cleaner startup and crisp throttle response - features the best carb tuners in the world can’t match and only come with FiTech technology.
- Hydraulic flat tappet
- .488" Intake lift
- .486" Exhaust lift
- 229° Intake duration @ .050"
- 230° Exhaust duration @ .050"
- 110° lobe seperation
- Intake Valves- 2.02"
- Exhaust Valves- 1.60"
- Runners- 1.95"
- Heads are a straight plug configuration
- Spiral Core Conductor Style
- HEI/Male Cap Terminal Style
- 90° spark plug boot ends
- 8mm diameter wire
- No coil wire included
GM HEI Distributor Pigtail
This wiring pigtail features a dual HEI connector that helps clean up your engine bay by eliminating the use of single spade connectors to make battery and tachometer connections. 10 inch long wires that are red and green to identify battery and tachometer.
- 10-inch length
- Red and green wires to identify battery and tach leads